Wednesday, December 3, 2008

there's just something about those glasses

It's Wordless Wednesday!! Which is a good thing because there's lots to do and I shouldn't be blogging anyway...

I can't help but crack up at this picture that was taken on Thanksgiving Day. Austin wanted us to keep putting these glasses on him. These are a pair of "nerd" glasses that my husband used once for a Halloween costume when we were first married. (I'll spare you the photo since I'm sure my husband would not appreciate it.)


Austin - 14 months old

And what's even better is that I dug through my pictures to find one of Mikayla wearing these same glasses...

Mikayla - 13 months old

There's just something about being extra goofy! And, it probably doesn't hurt that the parents help it along!

Visit 5 Minutes for Mom for more Wordless Wednesday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics - they look cute.

Happy WW

One Mom said...

Won't they just love seeing those pics a few years down the road!

Unknown said...

Now, this is a great scrapbook page.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness how funny!

Tena said...

Classic!!!

heidi said...

Awwww - they're adorable! Love the glasses LOL

 
blog template by yummylolly.com