Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Clearance Rack Blitz at Stampin' Up!


I interrupt this blog for a little "business talk". Stampin' Up! has just added 200 items to their online clearance rack. It's super easy to place an online order at my website: heidiboos.stampinup.net. If you have friends or family who love being crafty and creative...some of the things are perfect for your early Christmas shopping!!

For MANY more details, visit my Stampin' Up! blog! There, you will find the link for all of the fun clearance rack items! But, hurry...they won't last long!!

OK, now carry on...you can get back to reading about Austin's Toy Story birthday party! :)

1 comments:

Kelli said...

I saw this today and was SO excited. I was sad that the pumpkin pie paper I wanted was sold out by the time I ordered this morning. Oh well...I got some cute brads and ribbon!

 
blog template by yummylolly.com