Sunday, January 24, 2010

i'm going to be in trouble one day...

...for posting these pictures!!

Can't you just see these in Austin's highschool Senior year slideshow?

Oh, and don't forget to notice his shoes!


My poor dad...
he should have known that I would be plastering this up on my blog!

Mikayla has brought "dress up" to a whole new meaning these last few days. My sister got her a box full of dress up clothes for Christmas and she has been really into it lately. Every 15 minutes she's in a new outfit. Next time this happens I will have to take pictures with every change of clothes. She's going to do well at hosting an awards show one day with all of the quick wardrobe changes she makes!

Here's a cute one from Christmas Eve.

Hope you all had a great weekend!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Update on the house selling:
We had one showing on Saturday afternoon.
Let it begin!!

(don't know what I'm talking about? check out Friday's post!)

17 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

So cute Heidi! I hope you had a nice weekend too :)

XOXO
Jen

Unknown said...

SO Funny- I have pics of my son dressing up in princess dresses with his sister- can't wait to embarrass him with it!!

~Becca

Kelli said...

Those are the kind of pictures you save to show the new girlfriend. Classic!
I'm excited for your showing and hope you have many more.

Sherry said...

those pictures are great!

Dawn said...

Cute, cute, cute!! We have those same dress up shoes and my son loves to put them on-too funny! Good Luck with the house.

Kelli W said...

My boys love to dress up too...though we don't have any pink high heels at our house:)

Rhonda said...

Ha! Love the shoes he is wearing! My niece does the same thing as Mikayla. She changes about 10 times a day after getting home from school. It drives my sister crazy! Glad your back! ;o)

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Adorable! And childhood is all about pictures like that! Those go in the scrapbook to show his first girlfriend lol

heidi said...

Awwww! Super cute!!! And no way will you get in trouble. NOt until you start posting pictures of Austin in those pretty sparkly dresses. ;-)

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

TOOO CUTE!! I love the picture of them both with your dad and the shades on:) Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Love the outfits. Definately pictures to keep!

Smith Family said...

Cute!

Emily said...

What good is having kids if you can't embarrass them with pictures? :) And good luck w/ the house selling!!

Miller Racing Family said...

Cute photos. We will have to start a support group when the boys get older. I have photos on the blog of Trey cooking in just his underwear and an apron. He is totally going to kill me.
Have a fabulous Monday!

Sarah Ondracek said...

LOVE the pictures;)

Tammy Williams said...

I had no idea! Good luck with the sale!

Russell Family said...

Cute! Austin will definitely LOVE these pics when he is older :)

 
blog template by yummylolly.com