Monday, June 30, 2008

fun times with cousins

My nephews, Jacob & Noah, came down from Tacoma, WA on the train with my mom (who will be staying with them for a month or so) to visit this past week. My sister and brother-in-law stayed in Tacoma to get ready for the baby who will be coming on July 4th! Their things from Japan finally arrived at their new home in Washington, so they were busy unpacking and sorting as much as they could while the boys were here. Jody, my brother-in-law, is also in his 2nd round of chemotherapy, so this was a good time for him to be able to "rest up".

We shared some fun times with the cousins this week. Mostly we just hung out around the house, but we got to do a lot of playing outside since the weather was so great!

Grandma, Mammy, Gwamma...whatever you want to call her. She's the "jack of all trades". I love having my mom around to entertain. Those grandkids sure do love her!

Nothing beats PB & J for lunch!

Pool time entertainment. I love when the weather is nice...look at all those white-skinned babies!

Jacob (7 yrs.), Noah (2 yrs.), Mikayla (2 yrs.), Hunter (11 mo.), Austin (9 mo.)

(Apparently Austin wasn't up for the photo shoot.)

0 comments:

 
blog template by yummylolly.com