Monday, June 2, 2008

addicted to baby food

I'm not addicted to eating baby food, I just love making it! Since Austin started eating solids (finally around 7 months...he wasn't interested before), I have really enjoyed pureeing various fruits and veggies to freeze in ice cube trays. I did this with Mikayla when she was first starting out, so I decided to do it again with Austin. For some reason I get a kick out of pureeing things. I just love using my blender! Mikayla loves to help me by pushing the buttons and she especially loves when I make us smoothies.


So far Austin has liked most everything I've made (especially the fruits, of course!). I've made peas, green beans, white sweet potatoes, carrots, yams, squash, and pears. He's also had rice cereal, oatmeal, bananas, applesauce, and prunes. That boy can't seem to get enough! I guess he's trying to make up for lost time and trying to pack on the pounds onto his skinny little body.










0 comments:

 
blog template by yummylolly.com