Friday, November 21, 2008

fun find friday - snowflakes are falling!

I started Fun Find Fridays when I was posting my creative thoughts on my other blog, but in the midst of merging, I skipped last Friday. I still thought it would be fun to continue with Fun Find Fridays here at Blue Eyed Blessings as often as I can.

I just so happened to do a little early Christmas shopping on Sunday for a couple of hours (thanks to the husband for watching the kiddos!) and I found this beautiful plate for the holidays. It caught my eye right away and then I tried to justify buying it (it wasn't that expensive, but the thoughts of did I really need it crept in). Then I thought about who I could give it to as a gift. But, the lady at the register talked me out of that idea through our conversation and told me that I should keep it for myself! So, I think I'm going to be a little selfish and do just that. Too bad there was only one left...I would have picked up another for someone else who I thought would love it, too!

the plate is actually larger than the picture makes it out to be...
it's more like a serving platter
and it was only $9.99 at Tuesday Morning

4 comments:

Smith Family said...

I love the simple design Heidi. You have such a good eye! Your photo cards are amazing...really Heidi...they're amazing!

miss you =).

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

Great find! YOu have a great eye for finding "finds" And I love Tuesday morning!

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

Lyndsie Miles said...

Oh, I love Tuesday Mornings! I purchased my planting pots on my front steps from Tuesday Mornings and I LOVE THEM!!!

 
blog template by yummylolly.com