Saturday, November 15, 2008

it's a merge...

I'm in the midst of a merge of my two blogs right now. You'll probably find duplicate posts both here at Blue Eyed Blessings and at HB Creative Design for awhile until I get everything straightened out, but I have spent the evening fixing links and making sure I have the posts I want transferred to this site. I decided that it was just too much pressure (that I put on myself, of course!) to try and maintain two separate blogs, so I've decided to do most of my blogging here and keep my other one for my photo card business. It will take me a little bit to get things the way I want them to look, but in the end I think this will suit me better. This way I don't feel like I have to post two times a day, just once! You'll get a mix of my creative juices and a little dose of my sweet babes.

Oh, and guess what I added to my Christmas list! A blog makeover!!

1 comments:

Lyndsie Miles said...

Cool! It will be good to come to one site for ideas and your cute kids.
I guess I didn't realize your other blog was for business!

 
blog template by yummylolly.com