Monday, November 17, 2008

muffin tin monday - the grace edition

Clockwise: veggie puffs, mini-star shaped cheese sandwich bites, mini fruit roll up, cottage cheese, sandwich bites, & peaches

This week's Muffin Tin Monday theme was fruits, dips, and spreads. And, as you can see I didn't quite follow the theme! Oops! I didn't realize it until I sent my Muffin Tin to Michelle at Her Cup Overfloweth and then she kindly reminded me, but she was nice enough to let me participate this week anyway! Thanks, Michelle! If you know me well, you know that I'm kicking myself right now because I didn't follow the directions! Oh well, I guess I can give myself a little bit of grace since on most days I'm on top of this kind of thing. OK, letting it go...

I served this muffin tin last week on a day when I was feeling a little down in the dumps. Somehow, I snapped myself out of it (even it be for just a bit) and decided to have some fun with lunch. One of Mikayla's favorite songs these days is Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, so I thought it would be fun to cut her cheese sandwich into mini star shapes. I put the muffin tin in front of her and she started singing the song! It was too perfect...

This week Muffin Tin Monday is guest hosted by Sandy at Just For Fun. Go check out those who actually did follow the directions, and you will get some great ideas on dips and spreads to serve for lunch!

(Muffin Tin Monday is usually hosted by
Michelle at Her Cup Overfloweth. Next week's theme is food your children are thankful for...their favorites!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen these more often since blogging, those are really cool.

tag ( taylor blog)

 
blog template by yummylolly.com