Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Countdown 2011 - Day 13

Day 13 - Hanging out with Papa & Grammy

My husband and I celebrated our 8th anniversary on December 13th, so later in the afternoon I took the kids to my parents' house so we could go on a date that night! I wasn't quite ready for the activity for Day 13, so I asked my mom to take a couple of pictures of things that they did at their house. The kids didn't really know any different that this really wasn't the intended activity! ;)

They decorated gingerbread men...

Dressed up in Papa's boots...

...and went to cousin Hunter's Christmas program.

They love spending time at Papa & Grammy's house...
no matter what they do!

1 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

Those gingerbreadmen are so cute. I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas.

 
blog template by yummylolly.com