I love Mondays! You never thought you'd hear me say that, did you??
Kasey at All That is Good helps me love Mondays just a little bit better by hosting Friend Makin' Mondays each week. This is such a fun way to get to know fellow bloggers!!
This week's task is the THIS OR THAT game. For each line, I have two choices, and I have to choose which I would prefer. So, here goes...
1. jog or walk: walk
2. coffee or tea: umm, can I say neither?
3. Pepsi or Coca Cola: Pepsi (diet)
4. flats or heels: flats are a must!
5. fries or onion rings: fries
6. cats or dogs: dogs
7. skim or whole: skim
8. small purses or large: large
9. van or SUV: van
10. winter or summer: summer
11. 1 piece bathing suit or 2: ONE...no question!
12. sit down restaurant or fast food: sit down, but definitely kid-friendly
13. McDonalds or Burger King: BK
14. white gold or yellow: white
15. fish or chicken: chicken
16. Edward or Jacob: never seen it!
17. pizza or burger: can I say both?
18. apple or orange: apple
19. spend or save: save
20. 1 story or 2 story house: 1 story
Head on over to Kasey's and make some new blogging buddies!
And, since it's all about getting to know me (each other) today, I thought I would share a little more...
My "tried & true" friend, Kim at Caldwell Cuties, tagged me last Friday in a fun game called "What's in Your Bag?" She always knows I'm up for these kinds of things.
Because I play fair, when she tagged me, I took a picture right away of my purse and the contents, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to get to my post until later. And, so, here is later...
Here are the rules...
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are using today - not last weekend when you and your hubby went out to that fabulous restaurant. No cheating!!!
2. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgment zone -- there will be no ridiculing or eye rolling here. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.
3. Now tag some fellow bloggers and link back to this post so people know why you are posting pictures of your bag.
This mother of a bag came straight to me as a birthday gift from the hubby a couple years ago. I had my eye on this beauty at Target for a good couple of months, and thankfully he snagged it in time before it left the shelves. It's actually a diaper bag/purse. I knew I needed something that would hold a whole lotta stuff, since I like to be as prepared as one can get, and at the time when I got it, I had a newborn and toddler. As the kids have gotten older, the contents have gotten less (believe it or not!). I do have an "out and about without kids" purse, but when Kim tagged me, this mother was the one I had been using that day.
*booklet that holds gift cards, business cards, misc. shopping cards, etc.
*name tag for my Bible study
*small container of Purell
*Mikayla's chapstick with a missing lid (nothing new)
*small bottle of diaper rash cream
*small bottle of baby lotion
*container of goldfish crackers/cheerios
*container with toddler forks & spoons
*fabric case of diapers for Austin
*fabric case of one Pull-Up for Mikayla (with an extra pair of panties & pants inside)
*wipes container (stocked with wipes, of course!)
*3 packages of extra "one-sheet" wipes (samples...just in case I'm caught without my wipes!)
*scented dirty diaper sacks
*Curves bar for me
*snacks for the kids (today I happened to be quite prepared...2 baggies raisins, 2 bags Yogos, bag of fruit snacks, granola bar, baggie of goldfish crackers)
*clear zippered organizer full of "be prepared" items, such as calculator, notepad, pen, sample thing of floss, shout wipe, JoAnns flyer, baby coupons, eating out coupons, misc. non-grocery related coupons, gum, Tylenol, 2 things of lipstick...I don't even wear lipstick!
And, if you haven't gotten to know enough about me yet today, check out the 10 Things I Like that start with the letter G. Let me know if you want to play!