Monday, September 5, 2011

3rd annual ice cream party

A couple of weeks ago we were invited to my friend Kim's Annual End of Summer Ice Cream Party! This is the third year she has hosted and I love seeing how big the kids keep getting each year when I look at the pictures. We had a great time last year and this year was no exception. It started out cloudy, but then it got super HOT! It was so hot that I didn't take that many great pictures because I just wanted to sit in the cool of the shade. The kids had a blast running around with friends (and getting sweaty!) and piling on their ice cream toppings for a cool summer treat! Thanks, Kim, for hosting this tradition!


Waiting in line for some ice cream.
Look how sweaty Austin is!

Mikayla enjoying her yummy treat!


Austin playing...
with leftover evidence of chocolate on his face!
That's my boy!

0 comments:

 
blog template by yummylolly.com