Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is Ryan's 29th birthday (such a young buck!). I am so blessed to have such an awesome husband who I adore and love more than anything.

Thank you, babe, for the amazing person you are. Anyone who gets to know you is extremely lucky! You are a thoughtful, considerate, funny, caring man who has so much to give. You are the best daddy two little ones could ask for. Hope you have a very special day!!


I thought it might be fun to ask Mikayla a couple of questions she could answer about her daddy as a special little birthday surprise for him...

*Mikayla's answers are in red.

How old is Daddy? 4 (only off by 25 years)
What is Daddy's favorite color? black (not sure...I think it's blue)
What is Daddy's favorite food? pizza
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? wrestle
What does Daddy say when he comes home from work? let's go outside
What is Daddy's favorite dessert? ice cream
Where does Daddy like to take you? at the park
What is Daddy's name? Ryan
What color of eyes does Daddy have? green (oops! they're actually blue)
What color of hair does he have? black (actually, brown)
What does Daddy like to do? play games with his friends
What does Daddy do at work? eat lunch (nice)
Who is Daddy's best friend? me, I'm his best friend
What does Daddy wear? "back to work" clothes
I love my daddy because I like him


Sidenote: After I was done asking her these questions, she said to me, "I want more magic words." Which, after asking her what that meant...she said she wanted me to ask her more questions. How cute!

And, just for daddy, here is a special birthday greeting from his little songbird...

12 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!

vicki said...

Happy Birthday to a wonderful son-in-law!
Love...your favorite in-laws!

Rhonda said...

I love the questions! So fun to see what they come up with! The video is precious!

Happy Birthday! Man...still in the 20's!

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

What a great tribute! Hope Ryan has a wonderful birthday! I know he will love this sweet post and song.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! Those answers were so funny!

Have a great day!

XOXO
Jen

Unknown said...

Very cute! Happy Birthday Ryan!

Emily said...

how cute. I love her answers...especially what daddy does at work! And he is young. We were young parents too...they are the best! ;0)

He & Me + 3 said...

Happy Birthday to Ryan! Loved the little video. So sweet!

Katie said...

Happy birthday! Of course finding out he's only 29 makes me feel ancient. How cute is that little voice, makes it hard to believe that your little angel could throw a temper tantrum in public!

Tammy Williams said...

Back to work clothes and eating lunch are my favorite. I asked Maya today if she knew where daddy worked and she said Port-a-lind. They are pretty smart kids:)

Happy birthday Ryan!

Miller Racing Family said...

What a totally cute idea to ask the kids questions about daddy. Their responses were priceless.
I hope your husband has a great birthday!

Katie said...

Heidi,
It was so great to hear from you today! I've been on a bit of a computer break myself...mine was a bit more intentional I guess:)
I love the interview about "daddy" . Mikayla's answers are fun.

 
blog template by yummylolly.com