Wednesday, July 23, 2008

happy birthday daddy!

This is coming a day late, but Ryan celebrated his 28th birthday yesterday. I tried to do some fun things for him to help him feel loved on his special day...hopefully I succeeded! Love you, Babe! You are an amazing husband and daddy and we are so blessed to have you in our lives!


The morning started off with one of Ryan's favorites...blueberry coffeecake. I made it the night before because I knew that I probably wasn't going to get up early to do it. I joked with him that maybe when he turned 30 I would.

We surprised Ryan at work with a homemade smoothie in a cup that Mikayla helped decorate with crayons and stickers. She was very proud of her masterpiece and Ryan said he carried it back to his desk proudly.
For dinner we headed out to Busters BBQ where I told Ryan that he MUST get the ribs (he usually doesn't splurge on this, but it was his birthday for goodness sake!) On our way home, we picked up Baskin Robbins for dessert.


For Ryan's present, I made him a book about the "Top Ten Reasons We Love Our Dad" complete with pictures of the kids. I also got him a new wallet and a book to read with the kids.

1 comments:

vicki said...

It looks like Daddy had a good birthday.

 
blog template by yummylolly.com