Tuesday, November 22, 2011

capturing the moments

About a month ago, I took the kids to a local park to try and catch some sweet moments of them together. It was gorgeous outside and there were so many beautiful colors of leaves! I like to try to get some "outside" pics of each of the kids when they've turned another year and then hang them in our entryway year after year...

{someday I need to get more frames as they get older,
so I don't have to swap the pictures out year after year}


Normally I have a friend take them or I pay for them to be taken, but this year I decided to try and get a couple of them using my own novice photography skills. As many of my friends say...all you need is one! I got a couple of good ones of Austin as his official "4 year" picture and some of the kids together, so I was pleased!




And then we headed to the playground...


And called it a night...


There's always one (or two) in the bunch...


4 comments:

vicki said...

So cute! Love them!

Michelle said...

Great pictures Heidi of your adorable kids. Good photography work too!! :)

Patrice said...

No need to pay someone when you've got such gorgeous little subjects. I think you've done a wonderful job getting some piccies to put on the wall. Well done!

April Rowell said...

These are really sweet pictures!!

 
blog template by yummylolly.com