Friday, February 8, 2013

dusting off the cobwebs...I'm back!


I'm not even sure where to start. It's been 6 months since I have posted on this blog, but lately I've been feeling like it's time to dust off the cobwebs and come on back! I have been doing a lot of regular posting at my Stuck on Stampin' blog for my Stampin' Up! business, but I have really missed posting about my sweet family! This little blog is such a great record keeper for so many special memories, and although now I feel like there's a big gap from things I have missed, I am not going to let this stop me. It's time to just pick up where I left off!! I'm definitely not making any promises on how often I plan to blog, but I do know that I am excited to be back!

One of the biggest things that has changed is in relation to the title of my blog ~ Blue Eyed Blessings. One of my little blessings no longer has her blue eyes! Mikayla's light blue eyes she was born with have slowly turned to hazel over the years...just like her mama's!

{Mikayla - 2 months shy of 7 years old}
But my little boy still has his baby blues...just like his daddy!
{Austin - 5 years old}
 
 One thing I know for sure...I am BLESSED!!

1 comments:

Patrice said...

Isn't it funny how their eyes change over the years. My son had very blue eyes for the first few years of his life and in recent years I've watched them become a blue/grey.

Gorgeous pics of your 'blessings' as always. Next I want to hear how it came to be that Mikayla had her hair cut shorter :o)

 
blog template by yummylolly.com