Sunday, October 19, 2008

the making of Jack Junior

A week ago, we headed out to the pumpkin patch to find the perfect pumpkin. Fast forward a week later to today and we finally got to carving the little guy. Mikayla was so excited to carve her "pumptin" after her nap. We laid out the newspapers, cut out the top, and let her dig in.

Let the surgery begin

What's inside of this thing?

Hmmm... Let me see what this is.

Cleaning out the "guts"

The excavators

The designers

The foreman


Meet Jack Junior by day...

...and by night!


And, in my preparation for this year's Christmas season, today's 100 Days to Christmas challenge was to do just this... Perfect!

5 comments:

vicki said...

Looks great! Loved the pictures:)
Grammy

Lyndsie Miles said...

What a cute pumpkin! A nice and friendly face!

Sarah said...

Cute pumpkin. I can't wait to do ours.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I love how your pumpkin turned out! Cute and not scary!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

can you please email me.....I have a question for you

got_org@att.net

 
blog template by yummylolly.com