Sunday, October 19, 2008

as good as it's gonna get

I keep saying that soon I will be sharing the final product of decorating my home for Fall, but then I realized that there's really not much to share. When it comes to decorating, I tend to go on the simple side and I'm not too extravagant with things. I like having the added touch of the season without it being too much. (This might mean that I don't have the designer's eye, which is quite possibly true.) This year, I have decided that I am going to try to be a little more crafty with my decor and maybe add one or two little store bought pieces each year. This way, throughout the years I can collect a bigger collection of Fall goodies. I love decorating for Fall, but the budget doesn't allow me to go crazy! And, I'm OK with that. In the meantime, I'll just have to get a little bit more creative...you don't have to twist my arm on that one. I was inspired by a project on a blog that I hope to have completed and will share soon...I promise! In the meantime, I decided to highlight a few of my favorite Fall pieces that add a special touch to our home.





0 comments:

 
blog template by yummylolly.com