Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I found its home

After being undecided about the location of this year's fall season "attempt at being crafty", I thought I would try it outside on our front porch and I think I found its home! I added a jar tied with a ribbon and some faux fall flowers and I couldn't be more pleased with the way it turned out. It's the perfect addition to our somewhat boring front porch. I do intend to share how the rest of my fall decor has come together, but it's pretty much coming together piece by piece and day by day. Before I know it, the season will be half over already! I don't think I'll ever live up to some of the beautiful homes I've seen so far this season, but for me (and my budget, craftiness, and time) simplicity will have to suffice this year.


I'd love to take a peek into your home this season, so let me know if you've posted about your fall decor and I'll drop on by!

0 comments:

 
blog template by yummylolly.com