Tuesday, October 7, 2008

a 360 degree play room tour


Updated to add on 5/1/09: This post is part of The Masked Mommy's Beautify Your Home Pow Wow! Go take a peek for more inspiring home decor.





It's the first Tuesday of the month, and you know what that means, right? I'm "talking it up" and participating in The Lazy Organizer's Talk About it Tuesday: Home Edition. For the first Tuesday of each month, those who participate are encouraged to share a little piece of their homes that is inspiring to them or something that they have worked really hard on and feel the need to show off all of their hard work. I can say that the following fits both of those things!

Many of you may have already read this and this about my bonus room redo. (No need for me to go into a lot of details here, but if you want the longer version and some before pictures, check out the links.) I thought I would share the finished (or at least SO CLOSE to being finished) play room that has been 3 months in the making! Here's a 360 degree tour of our newly redecorated room.


Things that still need completed:
*find the perfect white chair for my desk
*add more decor to fill up empty wall space (maybe a fun clock, too!)
*paint the children's table and chairs with fun designs and matching colors
*add the finishing touches to my craft corner with cute organizers

It's never really ever DONE, is it? I love that this room serves as a place for my kids to imagine and play to their hearts content. And not only my kids, but myself as I create things that are an inspiration to me.

Thanks for taking a tour with me!

0 comments:

 
blog template by yummylolly.com