Thursday, April 9, 2009

eight is enough

My new blogging buddy, Tanielle (who, I'm surprised still likes me after making her "keep it real" the other day) tagged me to play along in sharing a little bit about me. I don't know if there is a name for this tag, but I'll call it Eight is Enough.


8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. Easter egg hunt this Saturday
2. Mikayla's birthday parties - one for family & one for her little girlfriends
3. seeing one of my best friends (who currently lives in Maine) at the end of April
4. my first ever Stampin' Up! open house
5. beautiful weather so the kids can play outside
6. my DVR'd shows (I'm way behind!!)
7. all day scrapbooking
8. having my parents around again (unfortunately not until December!)


8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. made stuffed french toast for dinner and my husband loved it!
2. put together an Easter treat for the neighbors
3. worked on MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) stuff for Monday
4. fell asleep mid-day with Austin laying on my chest because he got up way too early from his nap
5. put together a birthday gift for a friend
6. laundry (boring)
7. read books to the kids
8. mopped the floor


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. go shopping and find clothes that actually look good on me
2. lose weight without trying
3. figure out why my son won't eat certain All-American foods (like a PB & J sandwich or a good old fashioned slice of cheese!)
4. get motivated to get exercising
5. sleep in
6. make my kids take longer naps
7. go on vacation somewhere warm and relax
8. enjoy running


8 Shows I Watch:

**Sidenote: I DVR all of the shows and watch them when I can.
We do this rather than rent movies. There is many more I could add to this list!

1. The Biggest Loser
2. 24 (my husband got me hooked!)
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. all 3 CSI's
5. The Mentalist
6. Ugly Betty
7. Criminal Minds
8. Amazing Race


8 People I Tag:

1. Hillary @ A Beautiful Life
2. Katie @ Katie's Nesting Spot
3. Rachel @ Memories & Mayhem
4. Lynz @ The Miles Family (gotta give something for you to do to pass the time while you're waiting for the baby to come!)
5. Shelley @ Through A Mother's Eye
6. Sarah @ Our Pumpkin & Sweet Pea
7. It Feels Like Chaos
8. Tanya @ Miller Racing Family

And, of course...anyone else who wants to play along!

I'll be back tomorrow to reveal the random winner for the button projects! Stay tuned...

9 comments:

Katie said...

Well I guess I got off lightly, since I managed to avoid the whole keep it real tag!

Unknown said...

I learned the trick of not getting tagged. I did not do the picture one, because my camera is on the fritz! so I was not tagged with this one. :)

Great list!

Shawn said...

I love the name, wish I had thought of it. Love your list and agree with so many!

Have a great Easter egg hunt!

Miller Racing Family said...

Love you lists. I just got tagged by another lady so I planning on doing this post Saturday. I am trying to get ready for Easter with the in-laws, so I have been very busy. I love the part about wishing you could lose weight without trying. That would free up some time, if I didn't have to workout all the time. I also don't know how I watched tv before a DVR. I keep wanting to flip through the commercials while watching live tv. Thanks for tagging me and I hope you have a great day!

Shelby said...

This is a fun post! I would be afraid to reveal what I did in a day... not too productive this week and it really should be since the kids are on break. **sigh**

Xazmin said...

Loved your answers! I have decided that you shall make ME some stuffed french toast as a way to make up for the keepin' it real tag.

Xazmin

Kelli said...

Good luck with your open house, I know you'll do great. I get to see some of my best friends in May and I'm so excited.
Great Shows...I LOVE Criminal Minds and I'm way behind on my DVR too.

Tanielle said...

Ahhhh...great lists! Thanks for playing along! Fun one I thought! I need a DVR, I don't watch t.v. very much anymore. * sigh* Love the shows you mentioned!

Have a great day!

Tanielle

Kelli W said...

Great lists!! I really like the 8 things you wish you could do! My oldest won't eat cheese either...but I don't know what I would do with PB&J sandwiches! We got our DVR a little less than a year ago, and I don't know how we lived without it! It is so nice to watch stuff when you want to...and skip all the commercials too!

 
blog template by yummylolly.com