Friday, April 3, 2009


I've been featured over at Creative Parties & Showers!
I was contacted by Shannon asking to feature my PINK AND GREEN BABY SHOWER that I co-hosted a month ago. This is a fairly new blog dedicated to sharing all about parties! Head on over when you get the chance to see what has been featured so far. You can also submit your parties to be featured on her blog.

**************************************

Speaking of parties, I'm super excited to be planning my daughter's 3rd birthday party coming up in less than 3 weeks! We'll be having a family party and then a week later, I have invited over three of her little girlfriends to come and have some "tea" and do a little dress up! I am in the process of putting together some ideas and making this a fun time for her and her little friends.

*****************************************

And, don't forget there's still time to join in this month's craft challenge. You have until next Thursday to link up your button projects...in a new or old post! Take a peek HERE to see what has already been shared and to link up a little something of your own!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

On my way over to check this blog out! How fun!!! Loved the pink and green themed shower you did.

Can't wait to see what fun and creative things you put together for Mikayla's party.

Blessings,
Amanda

Katie said...

How cool, what fun to be featured and share a new site with us!

Kelli said...

You're like a celebrity...look at you! Congrats.

Xazmin said...

Congrats on being featured! I love planning fun parties...I can't wait to go check out the site.

Also, I should get my button project finished by Monday, so I can link up!

Xazmin

vicki said...

Congratulations! You always make parties special.
Love,
Mom

 
blog template by yummylolly.com