Wednesday, April 1, 2009

a little birdie came to visit

My good friend Kim at Caldwell Cuties participates each week in Paper Crafting Wednesday at There is No Place Like Home. I just couldn't help myself but to join in the fun this week and jump on the bandwagon! I've been wanting to share a few cards I made over the weekend with my new Stampin' Up! set called Cheep Talk. I love this set! I'm so glad I chose it rather than getting one of the suggested stamp sets in my demonstrator's kit. (For those of you new to my blog, I have just signed up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator as of a week ago!)

Because I am so new to Stampin' Up! I still don't have many of their supplies, so the paper, ribbon, and embellishments are all from my own stash. But the ink and paper are all SU.




I also made this tag using the same set.


Too much fun! Head on over to Papercrafting Wednesday for some awesome inspiration and visit my friend Kim while you're at it...she always has some cute cards (and cute kids) to share!

**And, don't forget TOMORROW is the big day to link up with our button projects for this month's craft challenge! Mr. Linky will be up and ready to go for all of us to share! It can be a new or old button project...just share the wealth of creativity, please!! And, because I love to give away fun things, there WILL be a small giveaway winner for one of the lucky participants (here's a hint: talk is cheep, cheep!).

18 comments:

vicki said...

Love the cards!
Mom

Sally said...

Cute, cute, cute!

I love the color scheme on the 3rd card!

When's the open house? ;)

Can I invite myself?

Unknown said...

You make me laugh. Your cards are amazing! When are you taking your first orders? Let me know. I agree with Sally...When is the open house?

Barbara Jean said...

Heidi,
Your little cards are too cute! Love the little birdies.
Those two little ones on the side bar are little cuties too. =0)

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

Shawn said...

Way too cute Heidi!

Rhonda said...

Super cute! I love homemade cards! *wink*

I so want to go to a stamping up party...I would love to come to one of yours!!!

Hillary said...

Those are gorgeous!! I need to get your email so that we can talk stampin up!! :)

Also, I wanted to answer your question-I'm finishing up my student teaching (finallyyy!) and I'm done April 30th. We only have 4 day school weeks, so I now only have 13 days left (of school!)

I'm in first grade now which I just love. I don't foresee a job opening, so we'll see what happens on that front.

Unknown said...

Wow! Those are just great! I love the colors!!

Tanielle said...

WOW!!!! Too cute! I'm excited for the button challenge!

Have a great night!

Tanielle

Amanda said...

Love them! :-)
Super cute!
Blessings,
Amanda

Miller Racing Family said...

Totally cute cards. I love the second one! Hope you have a blessed day!

Unknown said...

I love the birdies. So cute, you are so good at that.

The dB family said...

Your cards and tag are just too cute!! I might have to order that set, or at least encourage my consultant to order it so I can borrow it :0)!

Secondhand Blessings said...

Your cards are adorable!

Clare said...

You are indeed very creative thankyou for sharing.

Sarah said...

You were right, I LOVE this set! How much is it?! It was SO good to chat last night. :-)

Jules said...

Very cute cards and tabs. Love the little birdies. Thanks for sharing. :o)

Tami said...

Adorable Cards!!! Love the blue bird!!

 
blog template by yummylolly.com