Sunday, April 5, 2009

bed head and all

Katie from A Listmaker's Life tagged me in this
random game I like to call "keeping it real".

Here are the rules:
Take a picture of yourself right now.
No primping or preparing. Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag some people to play.


I wanted to cheat so badly since at the moment of reading her post, I was sitting here in my pajamas, no makeup, and bed head. Actually, I think I almost groaned when I read that she had tagged me! But, since I don't have an ounce of cheater in me, I did as told...but I did drag along my daugther to help distract you! (FYI on my daughter's face...she fell TWICE in the last three days and has a scraped nose and banged up lip, not to mention a scraped knee and elbow!
My face, however, I have no excuse.)


Now, this is the part that you go run and get ready for the day before reading the list of people I tag. See, I don't cheat, but I'll give ways for others to do so...kidding, of course!

I tag the following lovely ladies
(please don't hate me for this):
Kim @ Caldwell Cuties
Tammy @ Raising Angels
Amanda @ My Fragrant Life
Shawn @ SERIOUSLY
Lauren @ Snellings Stories
Heidi @ Sacred & Profane
Tanielle @ The Polka Dot Daisy
Xazmin @ This is the Year
My sister, Kim @ The Wonderful World of Wirfs
(because maybe this will make her post something...
feel free to include Hailey in the picture, sis!)


HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!

17 comments:

Eva said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. You look pretty unprepared {we are our worst judge}.

Katie said...

Oh, Heidi...you look beautiful unprimped! No one is looking at your bed head (b/c you cropped it out??) because your friendly smile gets the attention first! Thanks for playing!

Wonderful World of Crafts said...

:P is all I have to say!!!! I can't find my camera right now but I will post a pic when I mind it.

Love ya

vicki said...

You look beautiful! Poor Mikayla...sorry she has fell so much this weekend.
Miss you very much!
Mom

Hillary said...

oh heidi, bless you for not tagging me, HA! I, too, am in pajamas, no makeup, and crazy hair!

You look GREAT.

Katie said...

I only wish I could look as great with a second's notice!

Rhonda said...

Thanks for not tagging ME! Ha! I just changed and took my church hair down and didn't bother to brush it. Whew still have on make-up though.

You look Fab! Sorry your little one is banged up! Still a cutie!

Lyndsie Miles said...

You're beautiful! And cute touch to add Mikayla!

Shawn said...

You're kidding me right?

As I was reading this I was laughing at your inability to cheat because I'm the same way. Then I continued reading slowing a bit when I realized it was a tag. I continued reading with fear that I would be tagged.

You dirty dog!

It's freaking 10:25 and it's been a long day and I have no lipstick on! I never have no lipstick on! I will take my picture in just a minute and I promise I will not cheat!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

You look so great. And your daughter is adorable! That's a pretty fun game!

XOXO
Jen

Always a Southern Girl said...

I think you look just fine. What a pretty smile! Have a great week.

Tanielle said...

O.k. You are adorable! Not as adorable as I thought you were at the beginning of this post, now that I see I'm one of the lucky ones who is tagged!

I'll post soon! I had my 5 year old take the pic a minute ago.

Thanks a lot!!:-)

Rhonda said...

Hey! Thanks for all your encouragement and for stopping by my journey blog! I'm glad your ready to get going too! You are Worth it!

Take care!

Xazmin said...

You look adorable! However you won't look so great after I beat you up!

Maridith said...

Thanks for leaving such nice comments on my blog. I followed your advice and posted my blog at Reinvented!! Thank you so much!!

This idea is so funny. I thought to myself I am so glad I wasn't called because when I read this post this morning, I was trying to figure out what to wear and checking the weather (and of course got side tracked) and was just in towel. I don't think that would fly!!!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Girl, if that's what you look like when you just get up, you've got nothing to worry about! :) Adorable!
Carrie

Sally said...

How lucky are you to be that beautiful sans primping? Pretty lady, pretty daughter!

 
blog template by yummylolly.com