Thursday, April 16, 2009

to inspire and be inspired

I'm super excited to share that I was featured on two different sites lately. There's just something about someone wanting to share your creations with others. That's why I love this blogging thing so much because I get so inspired by others that I am thrilled that every now and then I get to be the one to inspire someone else!
How cool is that!?

Photobucket

I love ABC and 123 because they have such great resources, especially preschool-aged activities which is right where I'm at with my kids, especially Mikayla. Plus, the two "powerhouses" behind this site...Katie 1 & Katie 2 are such creative and fun ladies! They both have personal blogs that are also super inspiring. You really should check out all three of these sites!

Last Friday, I was featured there with this Easter Bunny Snack.
{more details here}

****************************************************

I was also just featured yesterday on Tip Junkie!!



Tip Junkie has been sharing a lot lately about showers (which you MUST go and check out if you are planning a shower anytime soon!). The baby shower I co-hosted for a friend was featured...again! First on Creative Parties & Showers and now Tip Junkie! I want to make sure my friend Andrea is getting most of the credit for this one since she is the one who actually created the goodies that everyone is oohing and aahing over!

I'm so doing this for Mikayla's birthday party, by the way!

Some of my other ideas featured in the past on Tip Junkie include:

Picture Baby Shower Favor
Simple & Personalized Birthday Gift Tags

19 comments:

Kelli said...

You very much deserve to be showcased because you are just so crafty! Congrats!!!
Note: The birthday tag links to the baby shower gift...FYI.

Katie said...

Oh Heidi!
I am SO glad you were featured on Tip Junkie. I kept looking for your fabulous pink and green shower things in her baby shower round up. I thought your favors were adorable and now they got the notice they deserve!!

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

You seriously rock my socks of with your creativeness! I am in LOVE with those water bottle tags with the crystal light in them!! ack! I'm so going to do that one!!

It's a goal of mine to be featured on tip junkie...

Amber D. said...

Congrats on being featured! Thanks for telling us about that site, I'm excited to check it out!

Kelli W said...

Congrats!! Those baby shower favors are SUPER cute!! I love to craft...I just can't seem to find the time or the motivation right now! I'm hoping once my oldest starts kindergarten this fall, I will find more time for it!!

Shelley @ My Treasure Hunt said...

Super cute ideas! I agree, I love both of those blogs!

Shelby said...

I am so excited for you! Your ideas are way to fun to be kept to just one feature, so it is only fitting.

I received my prize in the mail today - THANKYOU so much! The cards are even cuter in person and the ribbon will be put to good use for the next months challenge, I promise.

All my best to you and your adorable children!

~Shelby

Miller Racing Family said...

Congrats, you deserve it. I love all your cute ideas.
Have a great day!

Katie said...

That's great Heidi! I loved your shower idea, and it certainly does need to be shared with everyone!

Thanks for the shout out too!

jennykate77 said...

You are such a crafty person...so talented! I'm loving it all! Those little hanging things for the water bottle is a cute idea. I want to try that too. That's awesome that you've been featured on the Tip Junkie! I love that site!

Unknown said...

Congrats -- Love your stuff! I'm going to check out abc -- I have a 3 year old. TFS

The Masked Mommy said...

Congratulations! Your stuff is being shown because it's good stuff! Which reminds me... you have an award to pick up at my blog today :-)

Shawn said...

YEAH! Way to go girl!!!

It Feels Like Chaos said...

Congrats on the 2 features! You do the cutest, most creative things!

Rhonda said...

Congratulations Heidi...you deserve it. You are an inspiration to me in many ways. I love your blog and all your creative, fun energy. Those drink tags are just super cute. I might do that for Cameron's teachers. Hmmm, I need to go look at the pic again...hope I can figure it out! Take care!

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats. You are so awesome and creative. I love these ideas. Super cute bunny cupcake too.

Rhonda said...

Tutorial for the drink tag??? ;o)

Kasey said...

Congrats on being featured! I am so not surprised! You are so creative and so full of wonderful ideas!

I also love the picture collage for your little girls birthday! So cute!

Have a great night!

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

Congratulations! You deserve them both. You are sooooo crafty. I like to craft but I kinda go through moods and will do a bunch of crafts altogether....and then nothing for awhile.

 
blog template by yummylolly.com