I'm so excited to be hosting the second craft challenge here at Blue Eyed Blessings! A whole month has gone by since our last craft challenge of sharing ideas using a scalloped craft punch...go check it out if you haven't gotten the chance! And, it's already that time again! My hope for these monthly craft get togethers is for you to be challenged to create something!
It's simple: Each month, I give you an embellishment, tool, or idea and you get to create something fun to share with the rest of us! You have one month to work on the project (big or small) and then you can come back to share your creation on the first Thursday of the month.
I decorated this bucket with a little Mod Podge and paper,
and added some cute little buttons to give it the finishing touch.
For more details, check it out HERE.
My second button project was decorating a clothespin and using it as a clip with a magnet on the back. I used Mod Podge and added paper for the background and then added some buttons to give it a cute whimsical look. I was going to make more than one, but I ran out of time! Go figure! I'll probably duplicate a few of these...wouldn't these be great as gifts?
2. In your post, either use the button on the left side bar or a link to my site for others to be able to join in the fun or to come on by to see what everyone has created.
3. Try to visit as many of the participants as you can and comment on their creations.
4. I will leave Mr. Linky up for one week and it will close on Thursday, April 9th.
5. A random winner will be chosen from the participants and be announced next Thursday. This month's giveaway will be something fun using these.
6. I will also give you your next "assignment" on Thursday of next week.
Prepare to be inspired!