Friday, November 7, 2008

fun find friday - good food kids love!

I'm not the only one with picky eaters, am I? I'm on a quest these days to try and stop being a "short order cook" for my two sweet babes.

For today's Fun Find Friday, I wanted to share this fun little recipe book published by Taste of Home. It is a small book filled with 76 lunches, dinners, and snacks. Each of the recipes actually tear out into recipe cards. I bought this around the end of summer at Michaels in the magazine section. I think I even used my 40% off coupon, so I only spent $3.00. I recently found it lying around and haven't used any of the recipes from it, but I look forward to trying some in hopes that my kids will gobble it up! After thumbing through it (again), I remembered why I bought it in the first place. I found some great ideas, like smiley face pancakes, PBJ on a stick, and pizza quesadillas. Most of the recipes seem easy to make and something I could whip up at lunch time. One of the best things about this book, is that the recipes aren't just for kids...most of these would be perfect for the whole family (mom and dad included).


After I try a few recipes, maybe I'll come back to let you know what I think!

Does anyone have some great cookbook or recipe sites for good food that kids will love? Do share!!

0 comments:

 
blog template by yummylolly.com