Friday, September 26, 2008

calling all card lovers

You know how there is a special day set aside for just about everything? Well, for all of us card makers, World Card Making Day is on Saturday, October 4th. I didn't know this day existed until I was checking out one of my favorite inspirational craft blogs, Little Birdie Secrets. In honor of this fun, crafty day they will be holding a virtual card swap at their site on Saturday, October 4th. All you have to do is make ONE card, take a picture of it, and send it to littlebirdiesecrets@gmail.com by Wednesday, October 1st. For complete details, check it out here.

Here are some of my favorite cards that I have made in the past. I can't wait to come up with something new and fun for the card swap. You can be as simple (like me) or as detailed as you want. Join in the fun and see what you can create!



0 comments:

 
blog template by yummylolly.com